Wednesday 27 May 2015

Tim's May 2015 tag

Hi, lovelies! I would like to share with you today my version of Tim's May tag. As you all know, the original one can be seen HERE. I didn't have textured surface/burlap so I used a piece of burlap that I had in my stash, glued down with glue n' seal on a piece of manila cardstock and when dried cut out using my tag & bookplate die. I followed Tim's tutorial and used all the techniques he showed. I used different ephemera pieces than he used and since I didn't have tiny tattered floral die I used my decorative strip die (tattered floral) to make a flower and leaves and added two little roses from my stash.


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving a sweet comment!
Have a great day!
xxx

14 comments:

  1. Great job Branka!!! I still need to make mine:( not feeling it this month but I promised myself would do entire year. I love the perfect bow you made for the tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, hun! I didn't make my tag last month so I decided to make one for May :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hi Branka! Gorgeous May Tim Tag! Love your bow/ribbon and how you made this your own by sewing on the arrow! I'm struggling with this one, since I have a hard time following instructions--tee hee! I'm with Samra--just not feeling it! But you sure have! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Branka, LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Move over Tim, there's a new artist in town!! This is wonderful. I love how you arranged everything, it has such great flow to it! Best version of Tim's tag yet! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much, my dear! I really appreciate your supporting kind words!
      Huge hugs from my side of the world :)
      xxx

      Delete
  4. Dear Branka-kins, this is lovely and downright awesome sauce! Love your take on the tag this month! everything flows seamlessly And your flowers are better than the original. I need to get some glue n seal as it seems to work well on burlap edges. Hugz to you muffin! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks so much, dear! Oh, Niki, I had the same problem with my edges :( but I didn't care :)
      Hugs xxx

      Delete
  5. Ooh Branka!! Another fantastic make!! Sorry I've not been by so quickly as normal, been a little hectic around these parts, but I've really enjoyed catching up on your work xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, hun! Happy to see you here!
      Big hugs :) xxx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.