Monday 4 May 2015

Art journal page - Red, Blue and Stars


Hello, my friends! I am sharing with you today my art journal pages I created for the Dylusions Facebook Challenge a few weeks ago. It was the April challenge and we had to use only red and blue colors and stars. I decided to go with my black journal (yes, I have one :) small but black) and I used my brayer to apply the Dylusions paints on the background. For the stars, I used one of the Dylusions stencils and black and white paints and then I also doodled through the stencil with my white gel pen. The legs were stamped with black Archival ink on white cardstock, cut out and glued down. I outlined the images with my white pen then stamped the quote (Dylusions stamp) and change it a bit :) 
Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog and leave sweet comments!


8 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to the quote! What an awesome journal LO and those legs are so cool! The stars in the middle look like they are on a flag, waving in the breeze! Sweet! Hugz to you muffin! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, hun! Those stars in the middle turned out well :)
      Hugs :)
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Wowzers - look at those legs!! Hehe, how cool is this page - super funky and just plain old fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah, Georgie, thanks so much, my dear!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. So much fun Branka!! Those legs are something else, oh what a hoot, LOVE IT!! Just fabulous my friend! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, hun! I like how that one turned out :)
      Hugs :)
      xxx

      Delete
  4. I agree with Georgie, funky to it's fullest!!! You are an amazing artist!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.