Wednesday 10 December 2014

Christmas card #2

Hi all! This is my second Christmas card for 2014. I used Tim Holtz door embossing folder to make a door. Then I used a brad to make a door knob and a wooden skate. For the wreath I used a wire and put a snow paste on it and a bell. On the top I put the ribbon and made a bow. Then I used a Sizzix die for the holiday green on the top of the card. The card base is from the craft cardstock which I distressed with a Vintage photo ink. Then I used a on of the Tim Holtz embossing folders to make a wooden look of the wall. The letters are from Tim Holtz Vintage market die painted in Tarnished brass distress paint. The cardstock I used for this card is Tim Holtz Nostalgic collection. Sorry for the bad photos....I am not good in taking pictures :(






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.